sweets

Sarah

i like anything sour like maynard sours or sour skittles i also like them sherbet dip things can't remember what they are called dib dab things!

i like refreshers, love hearts, lollipops, bonbons (preferably toffee), chewits, starburst (sour if possible)

I am one of them weird people who only likes the flavours that everyone hates i like lime, lemon, orange and don't like strawberry or blackcurrant so i was the kid to swap with at school lol

omg i love fireballs havent had any ov those for AGES paid day im soo gonna have 2 buy some i love parma violets aswell and like laura anything sour i also like those pink and blue fizzy bubblegum bottles i have 2 boxes in my room :D and ok i no its not sweets but does any1 remember the drink mountin dew?

im the same as laura with the blackcurrent liquorice even tho i dnt like liquorice lol i love dip dabs and sherbert fountain but agen without the liquorice i can dip it in the sherbert for abit then i have 2 chuck it away as its gross lol then will poir the sherbert dwn ma neck lol