siberian_wolf

Me and Jamie went to watch this the other night.

What can I say about this film? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would tell you all to watch it! If you ever want an idea about WTF goes on inside my head then Avatar has to be as close as it gets (without the reaslistic parts), thats probably why I enjoyed it so much

We watched it in 2D as the 3D version was fully booked but for an imagination like mine, you dont need the 3D bit cus you can go into the film with your mind - ok now I sounds crazy dont I lol

I loved the movie too! We went and seen it twice!! You know the writer has enough story line for two more movies! He's been writing it since 1994, it was suppose to be released after Titanic but he said "technology needs to catch up to how I see the movie in my head" so that's why it took so long to come out.

I loved the movie too! We went and seen it twice!! You know the writer has enough story line for two more movies! He's been writing it since 1994, it was suppose to be released after Titanic but he said "technology needs to catch up to how I see the movie in my head" so that's why it took so long to come out.

It admire him :) I hope another is made :D

We are going to watch it again tonight in 3D, was a lucky booking as when we went to book there was 4 seats left so me and jamie booked two and when we finished all the seats where gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG I saw it last night and WOW was I impressed!!!!!! My BF loved it too!!!! I highly recommend it for sure! I even recommended it to my parents who aren't movie-goers at all. I am hoping to get tickets to see it at IMAX. We saw it in 3D but IMAX is so much more intense!

I recommended it to my parents too, they always wonder about WTF goes on inside my imagination and thats the only film Ive seen thats close to it! I don't know where our nearest IMAX is but, for me its not something I would be rushing for as don't need it

I liked the landscape it was very visually pleasing but did no one else think they just nicked the plot from Pocahontas?? Just me?

I agree. My friend told us that it was a Pocahontas-type story before we even went in. Still an awesome movie! Watching it in 3D was amazing too, it was like I was standing next to everyone in the film!biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...