Done With College. Woohoo!

BlueWolf

Today I did the last thing I had do to for my college! I finished all my assignments and tests a few months ago and for the last thing I had to do the final exam during an internship. I chose to work in the animal shelter again I've been working (and volunteering) for the last year. (Plus, it let me see Gijs every day  :redface1: ). I had to do two things: Make a tour through the company (talking about every single detail of it) and organise a workshop for which I had to invite the people myself. So I talked about adopting a dog (but also choosing the right now, including bringing along a few examples from the shelter) in front of people I knew. Kinda scary but I did it. If you get me talking about dogs I usually keep talking until I get interrupted anyway so it wasn't that hard  :redface1: .

Anyway, I am very happy to announce that I passed both of them with flying success!! This practically means I have finished my college. All I have to do is to wait for the actual degree to arrive. I'm so happy!! I'm finally able to actually find some work, I'm done with school, done with homework, done with all the paperwork for school!!

I am already applying for various jobs. Both animal related and some non-animal related. My ideas is that initially I don't care too much about the actual work as I would really like to get a home for myself soon. After I have a steady income I can think of getting a dog (Gijs?) and I can always look around for jobs that suit me more by then. It's not an easy task to find a paid job involving animals but if I can find one immediately it would of course be much better :)

Interesting times ahead!

Well done mate and congrats are very well deserved.

You've worked very hard to accomplish this.

Here's hoping you get the job you want :up: