Sad news- Please read

Arooroomom

Hello guys.

I work at a Kennel/ Day care facility for dogs. This morning we got the news that 2 of "our dogs" had been involved in an accident last night. They were going for a walk with their owners around their neighborhood when a car hit them. The older Shi-Tzu of the 2 (Patch) died. The younger (Harley) ran off scared. As of this morning he is still missing. All of us here are totally heartbroken. I'm not a little dog lover... but these guys were special. And their "parents" cared for both of them very very much.

These weren't people who let them run around recklessly or without leashes. They are 2 competant adults who will stop at nothing to give their dogs a healthy balanced life. Unfortunately, accidents happen.

You might see this cross-posted but I just want to pass this on to everyone that these things do happen. Please keep an eye out not only on your dogs but your surroundings. I know a lot of people use Flexis, and I urge you to be extra cautious! Anything can happen at any given moment. If all we can do to be prepared is to be aware.... let's be aware!

Everyone give all their furrbabies an extra tight hug and an extra wet kiss in memory of Patch and in hopes to bring Harley home.

Thanks

awww Kristina Im so sorry to hear about what happened.

It does show how easily these sort of things can happen and that it can be just that one accident before its too late.

R.I.P Patch, may Aurora provide you with a safe jorney over Rainbow Ridge

May Harley be found safe and sound too - Keep us updated

Just would like to let everyone know that Harley found his was home this morning around 8am. Everyone is ecstatic that he made it through 2 of the coldest nights south Fl has ever had alone.

Thank you for all your prayers and hopes.

RIP Patch

That's fantastic news!! Welcome home Harley!!

RIP Patch xxxxxxx