Forum rules

Marc

Later tonight whist upgarding the forum I will be adding some forum rules that everyone will have to agree to in order to continue posting. In these rules will be the following however I wish to emphisise this in a thread before hand.

When a member of admin, (or more to the point the people who opened the forum and have decided on what the forum is about) makes a dicission, this decission is final. Please feel free to ask about the decission in PM to myself or Sarah however if you are still told the same thing then respect that the dicission. DO NOT continue to pm and pester that member of admin or you are likely to render yourself very unwelcome. Threats of leaving the forum also are futile in thie matter, as if this is the way you deal with it then I would be more than happy for you to do so.

THIS FORUM, is a forum for people to enjoy the husky life and to meet other husky owners, NOT a forum for people to debate and discuss the breading of huskies. THIS is what the forum was opened for.

This is not open for discussion!!

Well said and thank you marc! I joined to learn more about the breed and to meet and talk to other husky lovers! I know quite a bit about the breed as i did do my research before i bought Lex but obviously i don't know everything. I have never been a member of any forums before and I would just like to say that Sarah and Marc are the most welcoming and friendly people I have ever spoken too.

oh THANKS marc...lol

I wanted this site to be a place to meet other like minded people and to have fun, share stories and to gain knowledge, soon, I'm going to start posting to arrange meet ups as well if people are interested? I know we're all scattered over the UK, America and now Oz, but i'm sure we could arrange a few around somehow lol

I think though, that the site is running as planned, everyone having a laugh and learning as we go and even getting a few digs in at Richard, so all going to plan lol :)

Well said and thank you marc! I joined to learn more about the breed and to meet and talk to other husky lovers! I know quite a bit about the breed as i did do my research before i bought Lex but obviously i don't know everything. I have never been a member of any forums before and I would just like to say that Sarah and Marc are the most welcoming and friendly people I have ever spoken too.

awwww would say the same about you but......lmao - only joking xx, have only spoken to a few of you on the phone but from what i can gather, everyone's as batty as each other (some more than others Lesley lol) i think it must come with owning a sibe lol

I also agree with what you said marc, Not only that You can read all the information about a breed that you want, IMO you learn more for other people that own the same breed,I was happy to find a place that I could relate to what everyone was saying about there sibes and know that sakora wasnt the only dog with weird habbits......LOL

i will deffinately agree to that i still feel bad bout causin all this trouble tho i neva wanted this 2 happen i just wanted advice and to make new friends with other husky owners i think i have met some great people on here and cant say thank you enough for helpin this 1st time husky owner

Im also a first time Husky owner and have learnt more in the time ive been on here than i did researching before i got our pup!

Also Bing it wasnt your fault - its how people repsonded to it that caused an uneasy feeling!

If we can't ask questions - we can' learn anythign new - so dont feel that way!

The forum rules have now been implemented. You'll find yourself unable to post until they have been accepted and you will not be allowed to click the accept button for 30 second to ensure they are read.