2014 F1 Bets - Belgium

Dave

Please see  rules but remember to get your bets in before Qualifying (14:00 GMT Saturday 23rd August)

Please copy and paste the below for your bets

Qualifying

• Guess 1st =
  • Guess 2nd =
  • Guess 3rd =

Race

• Guess 1st =
  • Guess 2nd =
  • Guess 3rd =
  • Guess 4th =
  • Guess 5th =
  • Guess 6th =

The table as of the last race:

post-2303-0-17094800-1408288143.png

Qualifying

• Guess 1st = Hamilton
  • Guess 2nd = Rosberg
  • Guess 3rd = Ricciardo

Race

• Guess 1st = Hamilton
  • Guess 2nd = Rosberg
  • Guess 3rd = Bottas
  • Guess 4th = Ricciardo
  • Guess 5th = Vettel
  • Guess 6th = Massa

I'm starting to really dislike Rosberg!

Whilst I agree that it was Rosberg's fault, I dislike Hamilton even more now for the way he handled himself afterwards. Why would he be telling the team they should think about retiring the car? As soon as the world isn't going his way, he wants to pack up and go home. He needs to get over himself.

/rant

Whilst I agree that it was Rosberg's fault, I dislike Hamilton even more now for the way he handled himself afterwards. Why would he be telling the team they should think about retiring the car? As soon as the world isn't going his way, he wants to pack up and go home. He needs to get over himself.

/rant

I disagree, that was actually sensible thinking. Look at the facts. He didnt have a car he could overtake in due to the lack of any meaningful downforce in the car, therefore he would not have been able to get any points regardless of whether there was a safety car or not. Also he is an engine down already due to the engine fire in previous qualifying. Your looking at a guy who has thought about both his chances in the race, his chances for the championship for himself, plus the teams chances for more points in subsuquance races. This is apposed to someone who has just admitted to "not trying to avoid the collision" even though he could have done so. Now I agree, hamilton can indeed be an exceptional cry baby at times, but at the end of the race even he stated that it was a massive loss for the team and for once never even mentioned any deficit it had caused him.

I agreed with everything Hamilton done.

Imagine if you were competing for the championship and someone Hit you on purpose to make a point.

It's just dangerous, remember when Maldonado done it to Hamilton? People were saying he should be banned.

He'll get a slap on the wrist, and nothing else.