Hello

Hello everybody,

After constantly being told off by the wife for looking over her shoulder or reading the new posts before her so she doesn't know what she's already read, ive decided (been told!!) to join up myself so hear i am. Some of you may remember me from the meet at Heaton Park back in September, i was the incredibly good looking slim handsome...blink.gifrolleyes.gif think i need a new keyboard i ment fat bald bloke with goatee and earings, with a sense of humorlaugh.giflaugh.gif .As my username suggests i have the same Huskey as Sabresmum, Sabre(doh).Just had a great time with fellow new member jitteryjoe and family with the beutiful Zolha and Demon.Look forward the next meet we can make with everybody.

Hi, Andy, I remember the tall dark handsome bloke, quite shy - wondered who you were with!! laugh.gif

About time you joined under your own name - nice to hear you do as your better half tells you!! biggrin.gif Welcome to the pack, now, like lots of us, you can spend more time talking with your other half on here!! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Hi, Andy, I remember the tall dark handsome bloke, quite shy - wondered who you were with!! laugh.gif

About time you joined under your own name - nice to hear you do as your better half tells you!! biggrin.gif Welcome to the pack, now, like lots of us, you can spend more time talking with your other half on here!! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Good idea Val if Julie sits in the dining room its nearer the kettle less walking for mebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey Andy, welcome! Nice to have another member join in. Did your wife tell you that you have to post lots of pics?