Woofstock Lol

I've gotten hats on Nova but thats about it, the bf wont let me dress her up, "she has too much fur for you to put stuff on her" whatever hes a party pooper and im determined to win this one  :P she isnt too fond of things on her head 

post-11870-0-53628800-1401472541.jpg

She also has reindeer antlers and a jiggle bell collar for winter time, I'm slowly adding cutesy stuff to put on her

I haven't ever dressed up my pooches but you're giving me ideas now!  :evil:  Must...try...out.....fancy dres items on my dogs!  lol. (got fed up with putting a load of full stops between the words, was making my fingers ache, :D )

No my guys are not dress me up dogs.

they pretend to have far to much dignity.

LOL best I could do is put a scarf or a hat on my boy.

EDIT although I do think doggy sweaters are cute :P but hell would have frozen over before I could put a sweater on Dime! The thing is; his strategy is not "let me gooo!! growl growl bark bark" but "you meanie :( " and trust me the latter one is far more effective :shrug: