What Is It?

who's the smarty pants now :D

Haha didn't see that coming!

I'll give this one to you, it's my Karate black belt. Got it seven years ago and I'm still training!

Close enough it's a part of the uniform (sorry not sure what there name is) now I'll have to find something

Haha didn't see that coming!

Close enough it's a part of the uniform (sorry not sure what there name is) now I'll have to find something

The name of the uniform is a Gi.

And camera phone camera?

• Like 1

:D I use my Wacom tablet a lot, that is how I could tell what it was.

Now I've got to find something again. Hmm.

I only bought this so I could play pictionary Lol I got the studio game with it but I can't draw even if my life depended on it the most I can draw is trees and a bird looking chicken thing Lol

• 1 month later...

I only bought this so I could play pictionary Lol I got the studio game with it but I can't draw even if my life depended on it the most I can draw is trees and a bird looking chicken thing Lol

Oh wow, well whatever it is, it's certainly got us all stumped!!!

is it a graphics drawing tablet???

• 1 year later...

Lol I am new to this forum and also a new Husky puppy owner. I am searching through what ever I can to learn more about my Pup. So much to learn. I saw that photo and commented  then noticed that the date was not current. Wish it was because the game looked like it was fun. :)

• Like 1