hey everyone

fluffie

thinks for the welcome sarah i have had dogs all my life but they were always mutts lol. but all great dogs. my girl now is around 10 and as sweet as she can be but i have heard alot of stuff about the breed some good and some bad so what better way to find ouut then talk to the owners lol.

Hey fluffie, welcome to the pack. I've had dogs all my life as well; well since I was five. I used to breed Irish Setters, had a few Spaniels, a Cairn Terrier, a Westie, but it's Huskies that I really love. You are doing the right thing by learning as much as you can about the breed before diving in to sharing your life with one. They are a wonderful breed, but like all breeds, some individuals are better than others. A lot of how a Husky turns out, has to do with genetics, and of course, how you socialize them within your pack. Any questions, just ask. There's always someone who can provide you the answers you need.

thinks alot mazz i have been wanting one for a while but right now i just dont have the room i just resently bought a peace of land and me and my dad are fixing the house thats on it now to make it liveable. our house payment right now is around 3000 a month but the place we just got is 16 acres of land and the payments are about 400 a month so were trying to get out of our currrent house but once we finally do move we are going to get another dog and i have always wanted a husky. i have been looking around locally but havent really found very much puppy wise. i dont want to spend a arm and a leg but at the same time i dont want to get a pup with problems. but we will see what happens when the time comes.

Nice to meet you fluffie! A husky is a great dog and I heard a lot of bad things before we got ours and it was all lies! I wouldn't get any other dog nowsmile.gif If you're looking for a good priced husky there's a breeder in ohio called nikerbees. Nikerbees site They have show quality dogs and their prices were pretty good at $500 for a non show pup. We didn't get ours from there, but our next dog probably will besmile.gif

thinkks for the welcome dunc and lynn. i checked out the breeder website u suggested lynn and they had gorgeous dogs and at a price ii can afford when the time comes. i have been in some of the local petstores and i have seen pups going for 1600 and more. i would never buy from a place like that they are way over priced and the poor animals are always neveer treated in healthy ways. any of the animals i have ever had has always been rescues or strays that were tossed out on the streets. what can i say i have a big heart. most on the bord would probily flip if yall knew the number of stray cats me and my mom have taken in.

Hiya, Rocky, welcome to the pack :wave:

Good on you for doing your homework on this wonderful breed, they're not "normal" dogs, but we wouldn't have them any other way!!

Have a browse around, but shout up if you can't find something :D

Look forward to hearing about your journey to find your new pack member! :lol:

everyone has been real nice everyones great and real helpful. ill see if i cant get some pics up of all my babys in the next couple days. i have been lookin at different breeders bing but i dont think it will come soon enough lol. just gotta get all my ducks in a row befor it can happen. i may have a issue though lol. my girlfriend wants a red with blue eyes and i want the black mask and white face with blue eyes so i dont think she will give in. looks like when he time comes i might be geting 2 lol.

everyone has been real nice everyones great and real helpful. ill see if i cant get some pics up of all my babys in the next couple days. i have been lookin at different breeders bing but i dont think it will come soon enough lol. just gotta get all my ducks in a row befor it can happen. i may have a issue though lol. my girlfriend wants a red with blue eyes and i want the black mask and white face with blue eyes so i dont think she will give in. looks like when he time comes i might be geting 2 lol.

Two is better than one. Our son has an Aussie, and when he moves out, we'll have to get a pal for Zoya. It will be a Husky. Our last Husky was a red and white, bi-eyed (one blue eye, one amber eye). She was a handfull. Zoya, of course is a black and white, blue eyed. She is an absolute dream to have around the house. She is one of the best dogs I've ever owned.