Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

@HAZEL's MOMMY ~ LOVE your little MAN EATER!! *HAZEL* really ate the man, and afterward, she said, "Oh man, what have I done?!!"[emoji33][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

@KimHuskyMom ~ OLAF did the purrfect say "Cheese" pose![emoji16]

@SHELLY15 ~ Once KETA sees the squirrels up in the trees, KETA will become a treeclimber!🐿️[emoji269][emoji16]

@PaulG ~ Aww, congrats on finally getting your & Unc's puppy and having joint custody! He/she is a beauty!!🤗

@JNAPE33 ~ Your sweet baby has that look in his eyes asking, "can I have Mr. Turkey Neck now?!!"🦃[emoji3]

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 12:17 AM, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@HAZEL's MOMMY ~ LOVE your little MAN EATER!! *HAZEL* really ate the man, and afterward, she said, "Oh man, what have I done?!!"emoji33.pngemoji23.png

@KimHuskyMom ~ OLAF did the purrfect say "Cheese" pose!emoji16.png

@SHELLY15 ~ Once KETA sees the squirrels up in the trees, KETA will become a treeclimber!🐿️emoji269.pngemoji16.png

@PaulG ~ Aww, congrats on finally getting your & Unc's puppy and having joint custody! He/she is a beauty!!🤗

@JNAPE33 ~ Your sweet baby has that look in his eyes asking, "can I have Mr. Turkey Neck now?!!"🦃emoji3.png

ARMANI & ALINAH  you are right she has climbed a tree already in the summer because of one. We were lucky she didn't that night just wrapped her extend lead round a power line base.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 8:32 PM, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Shelley@15
Oh no! Can't believe KETA climbed a tree LMAO! I have seen that! Mine just chew the treebark off!emoji5.png

She was like I am getting it lucky she was on lead and couldn't go any higher than standing on back legs.there was no branches that she could pull her self up with her teeth or jump on too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chelseafan said:

Who’s coming for a walk?
Not me3400051d599e39e434d3fbb361f6c060.jpg
Nor mebfba3faa3aa5127db7ca5dafc0d53862.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

something must be wrong with your furballs I just move a lead or coat in my house and they are waiting at the door or pacing the room stalking around me

• Like 3

They’re usually like that, no holding them back, but I have pleurisy (again, it’s an inconvenience) and they’re not leaving me. My 17 yr old son is walking them for me until I can do it but they’re in no rush to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners