Membermap Update

Marc

Hi Guys,

The membermap has now been updated. The links to profiles has now been resolved and the ability to add your own marker to the map has now returned so people can add theirs if you havent already :)

Enjoy

omg!  I saw into my own back garden too!  And there was something big and black on the patio out there but I don't know what it was!  lol.  Will be spying on everyone's back gardens now!  :ph34r:  Doesn't take much to excite me, lol.

omg!  I saw into my own back garden too!  And there was something big and black on the patio out there but I don't know what it was!  lol.  Will be spying on everyone's back gardens now!   :ph34r:  Doesn't take much to excite me, lol.

:doglaugh:

any idea where its located i view the site thru tapatalk

sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!

Its not available through tapatalk as we have no control over how tapatalk is developed unfortunatly. You can however view it through the mobile version of the site if you go to husky owners through a browser.

Love the tapatalk signature btw lol

Looks great, but it doesn't work for me :( I get the following URL which redirects me to the landing page when I try to click on my nickname:

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.phpuser/9470-winterchillz/

I assume there should be a slash after index.php?

Chrome, Windows 7

You need to hard reset your browser cache as what you are seeing is the old version. Try holding CTRL+F5

omg!  I saw into my own back garden too!  And there was something big and black on the patio out there but I don't know what it was!  lol.  Will be spying on everyone's back gardens now!   :ph34r:  Doesn't take much to excite me, lol.

Fortunately the google image of my back garden was taken before the dogs turned it into a WW1 battlefield