Firefighter Saves Husky From Freezing Water

Frenchie

"We look at the pets like citizens,†he said. “They’re loved by their owners and we want to make sure, whether it’s in a burning building or a freezing lake, we just want to get them out safe.â€<br /><br />Ninjas cutting onions.

<br /><br />Yep this bit made me smile even more! Wish everybody thought like this :)<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

What a beautiful dog. Wonder if it was on a leash. The article kind of makes it sound like it wasn't. 

Here are more pictures - you can see she definitely doesn't have a leash on. Good reminder that huskies need to be kept on lead! Luckily for this baby she was able to be rescued.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537131/Heartwarming-moment-13-year-old-husky-freed-falling-ice-morning-walk.html