tropical husky pack

Hey All,

Tom here from the Philippines,thanks for your warm welcome. It's just recently that I became a proud alpha of two husky boys they have been very great we even share same chracteristics. Anyways I'm planning to have 7 of them all boys (is this a mistake?) no particular reason its just that I kinda enjoy havin a lot of husky company.

Below is "Zaze" before I took him from his mom haven't had a chance to get an updated pics. he's just 3 1/2 weeks here so he was still with his gorgeous mommy.

zaze.jpg

This one is "Ma'el" he's 7 weeks old in the pic, he's like a rocket when he runs.

mael.jpg

as soon as I get a good setting I'll take an updated pic of the kids to share, again thank you for the welcome

Hiya, Tom, welcome on board :wave:

Beautiful pictures, make sure you keep taking them as they change SO much in the first year alone .... :)

Seven huskies, eh?? Sheesh, you'll have your hands full! And when they all moult, fur city! :lol:

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing pics of Zaze when he comes home & Ma'el getting to know each other ........ :D

They will be all house dogs, I'm preparing a decent size barn (concrete fenced) for them in the future some 450sqm lot with minimal lanscape pool (for them) area to be plowed by the boys. Racing is a dream but who knows what lies in the future I'll just love all of them for now.

IS it true that there would be fights when there's a female around? or this depends on how the hierarchy is established? some of these social behaviors are things that I just read and no personal experience yet.

Thank you for all the warm welcome ! :)

• 3 weeks later...