Sabre

Just thought I'd pop a remembrance post about my GSD that shared my life for over 12 years, unfortunately he got cancer in his rear & had to go to Rainbow Bridge before his time, but he had a good innings with us. His name was Sabre & was a pedigree dog, but what he had in pedigree, he lacked in being clever! He was the daftest dog I know, would give our Diesel a run for his money for being soft!

He was only on lead on busy roads, but in parks, he was let off but never strayed far, always within 10 foot of us & walked in circles around us, herding us! He must have got SO dizzy, always went the same way!

Here is my boy, Sabre:

gallery_144_2_166254.jpg

The white stripe across his nose was done when he shoved his muzzle into a tin of dog food he scavanged out of the bin & it cut him, the fur grew back leaving him with a white "Adam Ant" stripe! :D

RIP, Sabre, xxxxxxxxxxxx