4 yr old boy killed by dog

Sqwidge

Guest snowdog

the problem is the bloody stupid idiots who walk these dogs round like weapons to look and act hard, they hit them and antagonise them to bring them up to act viscious on command, saw a program on it and these gang members have these dogs usually pitbull types, (no offense to the breed cos if brought up properly they should be fine) but these are the types thes idiots are going for, problem is can they be done for walking a dangerous weapon,NO! they should change some laws and get something done to stop these idiots putting everyone at risk esp poor little defensless kiddies, makes me sick and so sad. give me 5 mins in a room without their dogs see how f'ing hard they are then fight.gifangryfire.gifcussing.gif (should say i knw it says in the paper its the uncles dog, but it also says there are a lot of these dogs! being wlaked around their streets (probably the village idiots that are in gangs,and they are frightened to walk their dogs, makes you wonder how the owner brought him up as a pup to do this!)

It actually doesnt say who owned the dog? If it belong to the family then i have no sympathy watsoever... someone will have brought that dog up as an attack dog and if they were cruel enough to do to a dog what you need to do to make it aggressive and then stupid enough to have it in a house with a child then its just sad for that child to have such an idiot family! As for blood testing it to find out what breed??? Iv said it before and I'll say it again its not the breed that matters its the idiot on the other end of the lead! This makes me so angry, their discussing it now on the wright stuff and the maximum penatly for owning a dog thats killed is 2 years in prison when the dog just gets the death sentance! Wheres the justice????? angry.gif

They seem to think it was owned by his 21 year old uncle, either way the whole family are at fault imo! why would you leave your 4 year old with a Pit Bull type dog! i trust my Grey but would still never leave him and my little man alone together because there is always that chance, no dog imo should be left with a child unattended especially one as unpredictable and strong as a pit bull.........

I heard this on the news yesterday, so bloody sad - wonder if the child did something to the dog to provoke it?

I've always from day one of getting my boys, tugged their tails, poked my fingers in their mouths, tugged their fur / ears etc so if any child ever did it my boys wouldn't be startled and turn and snap