Echo Is 3 Years Old!(Photo Heavy!!)

HuskyGuerl

<? foreach(range(1, 4) as $i) echo "Happy Birthday " .($i == 3 ? "dear Echo!" : "to you!") . "<br />"; ?>

Don't know what that does? check it out here: Watch the demo

PS - pardon the pun... Echo is a php command to display a string and is his name, I am not sure if they did that on purpose, but since echo was his name, I wrote a little script to ECHO happy birthday to ECHO!

--- WOW way too late, and I am still taking way too much NyQuil!

<? foreach(range(1, 4) as $i) echo "Happy Birthday " .($i == 3 ? "dear Echo!" : "to you!") . "<br />"; ?>

Don't know what that does? check it out here: Watch the demo

PS - pardon the pun... Echo is a php command to display a string and is his name, I am not sure if they did that on purpose, but since echo was his name, I wrote a little script to ECHO happy birthday to ECHO!

--- WOW way too late, and I am still taking way too much NyQuil!

Really? Where did I go wrong on that? I though that was pretty damn funny and clever... HAHAHAHA

Echo... the dog's name? Anyone? Anyone?

echo the php command to display text? Knock Knock?

One line of text to give the lyrics to the Happy B-Day song? IS THIS MICROPHONE ON?

Wow... tough crowd! --- I should go back to my programming forums... That would have been a hot topic for about a month!

Look at him he was born to love the camera!!!! I just noticed that Echo does the EXACT same thing Balto does. On the picture where Justin is petting Each towards his tail he lifts his leg, Balto does this too and we tease him because Balto never pees with his leg up so we say that is what you do when you go outside to potty he just looks at us and keeps lifting his leg. I just love how Echo is always ready for the camera and you have to get his good side, he is my favorite of the three.

Look at him he was born to love the camera!!!! I just noticed that Echo does the EXACT same thing Balto does. On the picture where Justin is petting Each towards his tail he lifts his leg, Balto does this too and we tease him because Balto never pees with his leg up so we say that is what you do when you go outside to potty he just looks at us and keeps lifting his leg. I just love how Echo is always ready for the camera and you have to get his good side, he is my favorite of the three.

He's my favorite to as he's been our baby the longest :) and the picture of him and Justin, Justin had his legs up on coffee table and was ignoring him so he jumped up and layer on his legs elevated of the floor intill Justin pet him lol