Hi From Ontario!

Macdog

Hi!

I'm Gary MacDonald! Here in Ottawa we skijor from December to March at Mush Larose, our club half an hour from out place. We raised our boy, Kayko, from a pup. His sister Diva came to us last March. In the summer we sail with the pack on Lake Ontario. Talk about seadogs!

Gary

post-1003-13585945513027_thumb.jpg

Hey Gary, Kayko, and Diva! Welcome to the pack. Look forward to seeing you around. This is a great forum with lots of friendly and helpful members. Your two look awesome. The red and white reminds me so much of our Elke who passed over the Rainbow Bridge a year ago this past June. She was bi-eyed also. Which is which in the photo?

Hiya, Gary, welcome to the pack :wave:

Kayko & Diva are gorgeous dogs - did you adopt Diva (with not saying you had her from a pup)? They lead a very busy life with you, too!

Look forward to chatting with you more around here, anything you wanna know, shout up & PLEASE post more pics of your pack & their adventures! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm Gary MacDonald! Here in Ottawa we skijor from December to March at Mush Larose, our club half an hour from out place. We raised our boy, Kayko, from a pup. His sister Diva came to us last March. In the summer we sail with the pack on Lake Ontario. Talk about seadogs!

Gary

hey gary welcome to the site, i am originally from scarborough ontario, but moved to the uk when i was 3, much to my dismay as an adult, and to make it worse, 1/2 my family moved back to canada (nova scotia).

lake ontario is a deceptive name for it, i stood on the bank as a child with my nan, and said whats the name of this sea, she laughed.

looking forward to more pics

david