Hi from Northern Ireland

jaime

Hi Everyone,

I found this site by pure chance less than 24 hours ago....and love it already (thanks so much for the welcoming pm's)

I'll introduce myself

I'm Jaime and live in Northern Ireland with my Hubby, our 2 kids, 2 sibe's and the cat

so really in perspective.......its me and 6 kids!!!! :P

My babies:

My handsome 2 year old wolf grey, ice blue eyed boy Nanook (Nooky) who is a very....hyperactive, mischievous TYPICAL 2 YEAR OLD!!!

and my princess 3 year old black and white, brown eyed girl Shikira (Kira) who is lets just say a little more settled..

We were only introduced too the world of owning huskies last year and adopted Nooky when he was a little over 12 months

and what a character!! he's a little lady magnet (of the human kind haha) and decided a while back too get him a play buddy which is when we adopted Kira and what a pair they are..

I guess i really should leave this short and sweet and if i can work this this out... attach some pics

but brilliant site and hope too get talking to some good friends on here

Jaime

post-996-13585945428854_thumb.jpg

post-996-13585945433805_thumb.jpg

post-996-13585945437921_thumb.jpg

post-996-13585945442232_thumb.jpg

Hiya, Jaime, welcome to the mad house! :wave:

Good on you for taking on those two beauties, they are a stunning pair of furbabies! How do you cope with 6 kids to organise! :lol: more importantly which of them keeps you on your toes more?! :D

Pull up a chair, grab a coffee & make yourself comfy, so much goes on in here, we lose track of time! :P

Look forward to chatting with you around here & reading of your pack's little adventures :)

• 4 weeks later...