Socks....

Does anyone else have a problem with your furbaby eating all your socks?

I am fast running out of them as Nukka seems to think they are going to kill us all in our sleep and therefore must all be shredded into small bits...

She will even go as far as to go fishing through the laudrey hamper when I've burried them right to the bottom to get and exterminate them all, I've had to move the laundry hamper from its usual place by the washer into the livingroom to stop this or I'm going to be getting an awfull lot of blisters going without socks on!!

Is this just my mad girl or are there other evil socks that need destroying out there? blink.gif

Dakota has a sock fetish, too. He has shredded a few good pairs, and once built a sock shrine in front of the door after I had left to go grocery shopping. What was weird was that he had delivered 3 pairs to the door and placed them beside their respective match. Worst was when I noticed a sock missing from a pair and 2 days later, he came into my office and barfed it up whole. He hadn't even been acting strangely or off his food the whole time he had it in his belly (yes, I realize how lucky I am that things didn't turn out differently). blink.gif

Knock on wood, he seems to have outgrown the habit now, he hasn't gone for any in months (he's 18 mos old now). So maybe Nukka will eventually outgrow it, too.