Greetings from Finland!

Susanna

Hello to everyone!

I´m 23 years old woman from southern Finland. I have two female siberian huskies, Ronja & Ruska. Ronja has born 2006 and Ruska 2009. My hobbies are (suprise, suprise!) dog sledding and hiking. Nature and animals are very important to me. I exercise my dogs with sleigh and bike. More information and pictures for us you´ll found in my profile! So check it out.

It´s great to be here. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Beautiful Huskies, and I lurve that photo of the chewed up "This is a Siberian Husky" book, there's always a critic :lol: . Just wish I could read the blog :unsure: ...

Thanks a lot! Yeah, the chewed up book was hilarious! It is REALLY so siberian husky. But I have to admit that at the time when I found it..it wasn´t very funny! The book was one of my treasures. (It´s from 1972). I collect siberian husky books. If someone owns extra piece of "This is the siberian husky - Joan mcdonald brearley (1972)- book", I´ll buy it. No matter what it cost! :D

• 1 month later...