Little Fluffs

What kind of dog are you getting??? They are so adorable and fluffy and cute and I want to snuggle with them and pet them (just basically..... cuteness overload)

Chow Chow...they still resemble hairy sausages, but they are getting there [3-4 weeks in this pic]. :)

PS These are smooth coated

aw....they look cute! :)

As a (joking) side note...be prepared to tell people your new pup is NOT a husky. In my experience, people always think any dog with a curly tail is a Sibe... <_<

:happyditto:  on the curly tail thing or they think it is a wolf for huskies and fox for chow

aw....they look cute! :)

As a (joking) side note...be prepared to tell people your new pup is NOT a husky. In my experience, people always think any dog with a curly tail is a Sibe... <_<

lol I've had chows before and never got that one surprisingly....most think you've somehow crossed a dog with a bear or lion. lol Though with Ro, everyone thinks he's an Akita and I [personally] think he screams husky. 

On another side note, did anyone just see the person who bought a couple toy poodles that turned out to be ferrets? I don't know, but I'm thinking if you can't tell a dog from another animal, maybe you're not ready for canine ownership. lol http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ferret-poodle-argentina-125901615.html

On another side note, did anyone just see the person who bought a couple toy poodles that turned out to be ferrets? I don't know, but I'm thinking if you can't tell a dog from another animal, maybe you're not ready for canine ownership. lol http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ferret-poodle-argentina-125901615.html

I did see that!!! Is it sad that I laughed really loud when I saw the pictures??

Awww why is it that he always look sleepy :P such a cute little thing :wub: what are you going to call him? 

Ugh I have no idea...I was considering Hachi [Hachiko] from the chinese Akita story [as chows originate from there], but it may be too cheesy. lol I am hoping a name will come to me after he's here, but I have a feeling I'm going to be calling him 'puppy' for awhile.  :rolleyes:

aw I'm bad at names as well :( but I believe with a puppy that cute a name or two would pop up real soon :D

by the way.. Hachiko is a Japanese Akita :P

lol We'll see...my brain is getting old and useless for such things. 

Ha no doubt you're right...I mix up the two all the time. No matter, it's the story behind the name I'm interested in.

I know two chows ones called honey (honey bear) and the other is called yogi (yogi bear) lol

When growing up, we had two poms...honey bear and foxy. Had to comment, haven't heard anyone else use that name until now. Really brought back memories. lol

He is lovely :wub:  killing me with the pictures lol cant wait to see more!! and you get him next friday that is exciting!! Are you ready?

Oh heavens no...I haven't had a puppy in 14-15 years, not since Knarly was a babe. I'm sure I'll have him needing a doggy shrink before he's 6 months. :D