Carpet Pythons

As well as lovely Elka i also keep snakes, tarantulas and a bearded dragon. I have 12 snakes but my favourite are my carpet pythons. Here are a few  :huskyfall:

Sven

coils006.jpg

svensun006.jpg svensun012.jpg 

svensun013.jpg

Sigrid 

sigridmorn017.jpg

sigridmorn007.jpg

Bjorn

PNG015.jpg

Nice! Love the colours :) what others do you have? I love snakes but I can't own one :(

I did have a Blue Tongue Lizard though her name was Lizzie she went everywhere with me use to sit on my shoulder the kids at shops loved seeing her when they realise she was there they always wanted to touch her lol

I have Coastal carpet, a jungle, an IJ jag, a jag sibling and two New Guinea carpets. I also have a black blood python, three dwarf boas, two Mexican black king snakes and two ground boas. Snakes are lovely pets and very relaxing to handle believe it or not lol

wow, Sven is just striking (no pun intended, I meant colourwise!) I have one 6' corn snake, had to have the other PTS last year with a tumour, I've owned snakes for around 10 yrs now; we also have 2 beardies, a girl of around 6 yrs & a rescue boy who we think is around 3 or 4 yrs and only has 3 feet, he was born with no back right foot (he's called Tripod)

• 4 weeks later...