This Morning

Stormy

If any of you are at home currently put THIS MORNING on on ITV1 they are talking about dangerous dogs and what should be done they are saying about there should be a limit on how many dogs etc should be owned and that people are scared by certain types of dog in a park etc.

The this morning people said...... In some breeds though aggression is just in their nature and it will only take one little thing to trigger it......

Apparently people dont like walking in the park incase they see certain breeds of dog....

I heard a bit of something like this on daybreak. Think it was this mornings one but I'm not really awake in the morning so could of been yesterday's! Lol. Thought I heard someone talking to Lorraine about banning staffys but when I grabbed the remote and whacked up the sound I only caught the part where Lorraine hit back with it's the owners, not the dogs at fault. Go Lorraine! Lol.

This kind of discussion is found almost everywhere nowadays, don't you think? With such amount of articles all screaming different opinions on "dangerous dogs", I honestly doubt people would actually listen to this TV program and just believe it 100%. There are just way too many conflicting "facts" stated by too many people (some are experts!). Some says dangerous dogs exist, some others say they don't. And both opinions are highly popular! I'm not saying there is no idiot that would swallow it whole and scream the moment he saw a "dangerous dog" a minute after the program, but at least with this ongoing "opinions war" right in front of us we can take a deep breath and say "well, people won't listen to that! or even if they do, they would bump into the other theory right away!" ... if that makes sense :)

anyways, what I'm trying to say is this kind of theory.. or opinion, or whatever people call it, is literally everywhere. I know they're wrong but if we're gonna sweat about every single article that says 'dangerous dogs' won't it be bad for our health? :( I mean... I'm definitely gonna turn gray tomorrow if I read all of these BS articles tonight :wacko: it's kinda like the "dogs for sale website" thing... It is sad but since we can do nothing to help all of 'em, guess we should just stay away from the site..... Sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, it's just that this kind of topic may turn someone's mood from  :D to  :( in an instance.....