New Beds

siberian_wolf

Bought some new crate beds for the boys to sleep on when we go camping mainly to help them stop sliding about so much when traveling. We also bought them so they got a little 'area' of their own in the living room instead of lying on the hard floor all the time.

Malrye is making sure he is using all bed space he can lol Gizmo aint using them as much and Bandit will pick and choose between the floor and the bed lol

Here are some pics for you :)

gallery_44_2_70269.jpg

gallery_44_2_99070.jpg

gallery_44_2_108300.jpg

gallery_44_2_126608.jpg

enjoy

lol linda

Ive caught our 3 at their beds already but the beds are kept in the living room and they are only allowed in there when we are there. Saying that Im not expecting the beds to last long (only takes one little "I won't be long...they will be fine" moments for them to eat the bed!) hense why we only paid £5 for them lol

omg i love them!!!! the wording is so fitting :D

I thought so too especially after 1 kitchen floor (including the floor boards!) and another kitchen lino (they have had the one we recently fitted) and multiple numbers of living room flooring lol

I like those! Where did you find them?

Got then from a Market nearby us in Dorchester for only a fiver (£5)