newbie here

krzykal

Hi all i was told about this site by a friend on here so decided to join and talk and share information with all husky lovers, i have 4 huskies at the moment and they all live indoors with me and my partner, i did not think i woyuld catch the huskie bug, but oh yes i did, if i had a big enough house and land i would be surrounded by them lol

Well i look forward to getting to know people on this site .

thankyou :D

Hiya, Krzykal, welcome to the pack :wave:

4 furbabies, hey? You HAVE caught the husky bug! :D Most of us know what you mean when you talk about wanting more land & expanding your pack, etc, etc! ;)

What are your huskies names & how old are they? Where are you from? And more importantly, have you any pictures you can share with us?!!

Look forward to chatting with you around here, xx

Hello thankyou for your warm welcome. I have one male husky called phoenix he is nearly one now and 3 females called, isis, zayla, and star, i do also have an older cross greyhound, collie dog he is 11 this year bless him he tolorates the huskies well lol basically he toddles of to bed when had enough lol I am from the west midlands. my youngest huskies are zayla and isis they are 10 weeks old soon, i took on sisters hmmm i do like to learn the hard way lol

I do have pictures im still figuring out how to use this site lol so will put them up as soon as i can, phoenix is chocolate and white colour, star is silver and white and isis is a light red and white and zayla is a wolf grey colour.. xx

Oh, wow, a whole rainbow mix of husky colours! Do the 3 girls like to put Phoenix in his place? lol

2 10 week old pups - you are kept busy! lol! We were camping down in Lichfield a few weekends ago & had a meet at Cannock Chase, shame we've missed you by a few weeks, you could have come said hello with the older dogs (even your cross greyhound / collie!).

Have a browse round the forum, ask anything you want, there's always someone to help out, :D

Guest snowdog

Hiya krzykal, its your matey here, glad to see you posted, hi zebedee krzykal and i and our other halfs were at cannock chase, we at the back with ade, as neeko was on heat and so we couldnt really surround our selves with many dogs, so we were unsociable but we were all there, anyway i will welcome you 2, and all your beautiful sibey babes, hope to be seeing some of them later today, big sibey hugs, anyhoo welcome xxxx

CAN I POST YOUR TWO BABIES ON YOUR BEHALF XX

100_2574_.JPG

Hello all i think i have uploaded some pictures of my dogs now not sure if i have done it right me and computers are not good lol Thankyou jane for putting that pic up for me, damian is calling in a moment to arrange to pop to yours, so see you soon xx

hi zebedee krzykal and i and our other halfs were at cannock chase, we at the back with ade, as neeko was on heat and so we couldnt really surround our selves with many dogs,

aw, bugger! I missed you! will have to look at the pics from the day & see if I can pick you out, I'm sure someone will have caught you on camera!! ;)

what beautiful pups, adorable!