Hi im a new member together with my two boys

Hi there my name is Tina but everyone calls me the boys mum where we live - its been said im never without two huskys on the end of my lead which is probably true - pulling going and pulling coming back!!! - I have a four year old sibe classic wolf markings but with very poorly legs (elbow displacia) and a two year old huge alaskan pure white with blue eyes and completely mad to boot.

Got fee the sibe privately could not really cos im pretty sure the man who had him was using him as a punching bag and he was soo scared when we got him he used to wee at his reflection in cars - completely mad now of course nothing scares him apart from the odd bus going by - he is my doggy soul mate and woo woos to me all the time.

Kobi came to me when the RSPCA called me to please please take him - they thought he was deaf but turns out he is just daft - but he is the light of our lives and was born to be with fee. I will post some pictures shortly to show just this. He too has a steel plate in his leg from breaking it just 10 days after we got him!!

I have a daughter called Millie who is husky mad and is most often dragged out with me to walk them although she is dying for a yorkie too (this is under disucssion) - I also have a cat called bump who used to love my lab alex who died at the grand old age of 15 but thinks huskys come straight from the pits of hell (he could be right given the amount of books furniture clothes etc they have destoryed - especially their favourite Bratz dolls).

We walk everyday with a lurcher called sniper and his owner my best firend called jenny who we also go lurcher racing with - mine have never won suprpisingly enough but they could go on and on and on and often do straight into the pond in the middle.

My husband seems to think my life evolves around my boys and he is probably right infact he is soooo right - they are my dreams at night and my day dreams also - which it should be.

Well thats all for now - look forward to hearing from everyone and reading some interesting posts shortly.:D

Hiya :)

He he he! Your comments made me laugh so much!!! People must think that our Takara is deaf too, but exactly the same just darn daft! I am the same, Takara really is my everything, the best thing that has happend to us and I know that sounds pathetic, but she really is bloody gorgeous!

Welcome to the site and look forward to seeing photos :) xx