Go Pro Camera

Stormy

Anybody got one ?? I am looking to get Rob one for christmas (so need reviews asap as would like to order by tomorrow at latest!!)

I am looking at the Go Pro Hero 3 which is the newest one out but costs alot of money there is also the Hero 2 etc but i was wondering if it is worth getting the newest one out as its not MUCH more money for the newer one...

It will be used whilst snowboarding :)

Never used one, however my son is a longboarder (a variant of skateboarding )

and he has friends that use them and says the quality is outstanding and they are very rugged.

VERY expensive, but the dogs knackers for personal sport video capture. :)

I use gopro for snowboarding and I can only tell you your son will be over the moon if you get him this. You can mount it almost anywhere, it's waterproof, caseing is great and the picture is great.:up:

Send me one while you're at it too ;)

I use gopro for snowboarding and I can only tell you your son will be over the moon if you get him this. You can mount it almost anywhere, it's waterproof, caseing is great and the picture is great.:up:

Send me one while you're at it too ;)

I havn't got a son :eek: lol its for the other half :)

We use our go pro for everything. Zach races cars and is a guru on car suspension, so he get videos of that. We have also used it to spy on the animals while we are gone. We have also used it as a "puppy-cam" and attached it to a Central Asia Shepherd dog and said "go!"

feature=player_detailpage

Ooo wow looks great!! I have ordered the Go pro hero 2 outdoor edition unfortunately i cannot afford the hero 3 so he will have to be happy with the 2 :) Though looks great!! :D

[MENTION=5711]DamirNYK[/MENTION] no you cant have one get your own lol