Hello!

Dou

Hey everyone my name is Dou and im from LA.im new to this husky community but my boy husky was born last night so i thought its time for me to join this great site.I havent even decided a name for him yet but i have 8 weeks to take him home!!(cant wait seriously:).I have so much to learn from you all and lemme say this in all honesty - great site.Nice meeting you already- laters :)

hey welcome to the site, ask anything you need to know, there'll be someone to help you :)

if you cant decide on a name why not put up a poll of your top 5 or so?? we've had a few of them.

i bet you cant wait, i only has to wait 2 days to pick kira up and i couldnt wait for that long!!!

Hiya, Dou, welcome to the pack :wave:

So, it's gonna be an extra special Christmas present, then!! Don't know how you'll last 8 weeks, though! :D

Will the breeder let you go visit your new addition in the 8 weeks? They should do ... try & sneak some pics next time you go .... anything you wanna know, check out the various sections, if you can't find it, post up, we'll all help where we can! :D