Me and my dogs!!

Hi all,

I'm a newbie on here, my name is Ian and I'm the proud owner of 2 gorgeous huskies, Simba and Maya, who are simply the center of my world.

Since I got them nearly 2 years ago my life has been amazing and I could not be without then.

My wife also feels the same, we've been married 5 years now but the last 2 have been our best, wonder why ;).

We hope to emigrate to Canada sometime in the next 1-2 years and we are of course taking our babies with us.

Anyway feel free to say hello, thats pretty much me in a nutshell!!

Hello, Ian, welcome to the pack :wave:

Love the pic in the avatar, Simba and Maya look like they're enjoying the snow!! Moving to Canada ... not a bit different to Rotherham! Have you started the wheels in motion for the emigration?

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing pics of your furbabies, xx

Welcome Ian. Yes, we'd love to see some pics of your pack. Have you been to Alberta? It is absolutely an amazing province. I used to back pack years ago, and hiked all over Banff National Park and Jasper National Park. It won't take long and you'll be saying "Eh" quite a bit.

Hi all

Yeah we went to Alberta in July, headed over to Waterton National Park, scenery just breathtaking. We are well into the process, waiting on medical request now, it seems to be taking ages but we'll get there. I'll be posting some pics once I work out how to do it :)