Puppppiesssss

i thought you was getting a rescue...or have i mixed you up with someone else?

i planned on adopting an older sibe originally. however, i found these puppies in a box dumped at a gas station last weekend and we decided to keep one. the other two are/have going to family friends. eventually i will want to get another sibe for my pack but these guys needed me and i couldn't say no to them.

see the thread here: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/47692-My-night

PUPPIESSSSSSS! :wub:

So you found a home for the other one?

yes one of my best friend's mom is taking her! she's so excited naming her Eleanor Rigby after the beatles song and she will go by Rigby. lol. She took off work early to buy her toys and food and stuff. she picks her up tomorrow :) she's going to be spoiled rotten because her new mommy has had all her kids move out and is all alone.

you should let luka play with the pup...see how he is with the pup, should be fine...well cute and lovely story x

oh he's doing much better now. he's been playing with the little girl a lot lately. knox doesn't like him though lol luka tries so hard and knox runs from him

@HuskyHijinx

Thanks for your concern! I took them to the vet to get dewormed the day after I found them. Their bellies have actually gone down... Isn't that sad?

I think it's probably going to take another time though. Knox is going back to the vet this weekend and Rigby's new owner is taking her tomorrow. He hasn't been passing any worms at all. He was dewormed on Saturday shouldn't he have passed some by now? THe vet told me i'd see them because he had so many. His belly has gone down some but not nearly enough.

Edited by LittleLuka
tags won't work

I think any animal can be aggressive depending on how you raise it. He's going to stay a big sweetie

I can vouch for that lol my Koopa is a big 80 pound sweet baby full of love. All he wants to do is lay on the bed with his big 'ol head in your lap and get cuddles. He's far from the monster the media has pained them to be, and this is true for the majority of pits and pit mixes :D

@HuskyHijinx

Thanks for your concern! I took them to the vet to get dewormed the day after I found them. Their bellies have actually gone down... Isn't that sad?

I think it's probably going to take another time though. Knox is going back to the vet this weekend and Rigby's new owner is taking her tomorrow. He hasn't been passing any worms at all. He was dewormed on Saturday shouldn't he have passed some by now? THe vet told me i'd see them because he had so many. His belly has gone down some but not nearly enough.

Yes, I would have expected he would have passed more by now. When my lab puppy passed worms, and he looked much like these guys, it was like soft serve...YUK... they vet will know what to do! Good luck.

Yes, I would have expected he would have passed more by now. When my lab puppy passed worms, and he looked much like these guys, it was like soft serve...YUK... they vet will know what to do! Good luck.

I'm thinking he just has so many one dewormer isn't going to cut it.