hello husky lovers

just wanted to say a quick hello, i live in crewe in cheshire, i am a married moher of two girls and i own quite a menagerie including 4 cats 3 rabbits +four baby rabbits 2 goldfish and the new love of my life my adopted huskie cross ralphie .i stumbled upon this site after looking for pictures of huskies i am a former snr kennel asst now training as a teaching asst ,please send me a message and any hints or tips on husky care or training would be appreciated

Hiya, welcome on board :wave:

There is TONS of stuff on here for you to dig through at your leisure, just make a large cup of coffee first & get comfortable!

You do have a busy household, there, quite a little menagerie! Word of warning, as I found out the hard way, watch your new furbaby with the rabbits & cats, Ralphie might take more than a passing interest in them!! lol

You're not too far away from quite a few of us, there's a good handful of us from around the NorthWest (Manchester, Wigan, Liverpool) we'll have to get a meet organised soon & have a stroll through a park or woods sometime. If you know of any, share them with us! ;)

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing pics of your little zoo! :D