ANNOUNCE - Live at Camp Husky

Marc

Live at Camp Husky

OK, I have had abit of a test of something people were chatting about in the chatroom. I have now setup a video feed from Sarah's laptop webcam to the site. You can find this link on the portal under "husky Cam" in the links, or alternativly it is on this link http://www.husky-owners.com/index.php?pageid=featured2 .

Now bare in mind, we have no idea wether we will have a fast enough connection, whether we can keep the laptops power on, or in fact whether the link will work on any other net connection as I have had very little time to set it up, but its there, so keep your eye out, especially at night when we having a drink. You will get a black window initially which will stream the live feed after around 10 seconds ... If we are not online it will stay black.

PLEASE BE AWARE THE LINK ONLY WORKS ON INTERNET EXPLORER ...

Sorry guys, not had chance to set up to work on firefox yet or test on any other browser.

Let us know in this thread if we get online and you see us... Let us know what the highlights are as we're not planning on being sober enough to remember LOL