who's doin what new year eve.

Mistyrayn

ok so what you all doin new years eve.. are you goin out to a party or what will you be doin...and how drunk you planning on getting..

ill start off ..... i'm goin to Fancy dress at my friends pub.. with wife, eldest daughter, son in law and grandson.

were going as the Scooby Doo gang... letting grandson be Scooby..

but we decided it could be funny to change it around a bit..

wife is Shaggy...

daughter is Fred..

son in law is Velma and

im going to be Daphne. ( the sexy one ) LOL

( gonna get cold in a bloody short dress )

am i gonna regret this !!!!! probably..

so come on who's gonna go madder..

omg you as daphne!!!! - you HAVE to get pictures on here of that!!!!

Don't know what we're doing this year, we normally go to marc's auntys as she has a house party evvery year but mum and dad have asked if we want to go there this year so leaving the decision up to marc (could be in for a long wait lol) we've got both kids as well so we can't go round the pubs

lol, you have to put some photos of that on here! Sounds like it'll be a good laugh, lol! I went to a medieval fancy dress once and we all did a Robin Hood theme. I was Robin Hood (Female version, bloody freezing in that costume). Jamie went as little john, Edwina went as Maid Marion and Paul didn't want to go as anything from Robin Hood so he went as a musketeer! That was hilarious as he had to wear a musketeer wig (and he is almost bald!) very funny!

I aint got any plans yet, prob just stay at home, not really into going out much! Plus all my friends live in Devon and Im in Dorset.

lol, you have to put some photos of that on here! Sounds like it'll be a good laugh, lol! I went to a medieval fancy dress once and we all did a Robin Hood theme. I was Robin Hood (Female version, bloody freezing in that costume). Jamie went as little john, Edwina went as Maid Marion and Paul didn't want to go as anything from Robin Hood so he went as a musketeer! That was hilarious as he had to wear a musketeer wig (and he is almost bald!) very funny!

I aint got any plans yet, prob just stay at home, not really into going out much! Plus all my friends live in Devon and Im in Dorset.