2012? whats it about??

Sid_Wolf

does anyone know of or believe in this whole 'we're gunna die in 2012' theory?? and how did it start? there is a girl at college who honestly is scared to death that we'll all die in 2012, and i havent heard anything about it till now :confused: shes goin on about how everyone knows and thats why food never has a use by date after 2012, cuz no one'll need it... lol seems like a load of bull to me... what does everyone else think??

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its apparently going to be the end of the world. also known as nostradamus. on the mayan calender there have been predicted events that have been taking place right now that they knew of centuries ago some way. and everyones freaking out because the calender ends at 2012 dec 26th at like 11:00 or something. and everyone is taking it to mean the end of the world. but in all reality its probably just the ending of a cycle the world goes threw and a new one begins. apartment the free masons and the egyptions have predicted this as well.

i for one think its a load of crud like the Y2K incident. and just like before everyone is going to be in a mass pannic, buy all the food and water they can, and probably cause mass panic like before and then the day of 12-27-2012 comes by and passes everyones going to have a good laugh at it just like before...then another "oh no the worlds going to end" thing is going to happen again. ugh... its stupid if yall ask me. but thats just my opinion. i could be wrong and everything could end...or there could be a virus that gets let out and most of the people in the world die, or worse our climate might change due to this so called global warming and flood everyone and put us into a new ice age and it all restarts again. its happened numerous times before and whats going to prevent it now?

where apparently everything was just suppose to stop. computers, cars, electricity and everything. so everyone stocked up on everything and there was a mass panic going on. it was so funny. my parents bought so much and it all went to waste. the sad part is that there was laundry soap companies trying to make profit off of it too and they was putting Y2K on the front of the bucket. lots of food companies did this too and people thought for some reason since there was Y2K put on it that they HAD TO BUY IT!

i know it seems a bit silly, i mean, go buy a fast car and drive down the moterway REALLY fast or something cool like that. or (a bit nicer) seeing as they wont bother to vet your home or worry about how many your taking as your all gunna die go and rehome ALL the dogs at a local shelter, and let them die feeling loved :) sorry that was kinda sappy lol

they bought things in mass because apparently the factories was going to shut down because it was computerized and it would just "stop". and people feared they wouldnt have enough food or something and wanted to live as long as they could. lol

idk im a country girl and trust me if something like this was to actually happen i would absolutely be able to survive without the need of can food and laundry soap lol

There's been loads of 'so called' predictions over the years 06/06/06 the three 6's Devils coming when that didn't happen they then tried 09/09/09 :confused:, and as you say the year 2000 and countless more in between. But what if it has already happened? We are all dead and living in the afterlife, nobody would know the difference... :P

Basically, it seems to be a load of hooey! As people have been studying history they came across the Mayan calendar in which it says that some very significant was supposed to happen in 2012. For a long time this calendar was thought to be telling of the start of the end of the world but now more and more people think that something big will happen but that it wont be armageddon.

Just type Mayan Calendar into your search engine and it will take you to loads of articles.