Cloud The Non Husky Husky Is Now A Year Old!

Mobezilla

Here's my American Eskimo Cloud, I decided to make a thread for him too since he's my baby <3 He already sleeps, runs, and takes down like a husky > :D
Here's a picture of him taking down Yuki like a pro :D and other cute pics as well.

The tenth reply down or so has more pics.

post-8679-1358607308957_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073084198_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073084781_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073085081_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073086623_thumb.jpg

post-8679-1358607308804_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073088614_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073089029_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586073089299_thumb.jpg

Thank you tracey8! and thanks Leyka&Diva! I got him in July at four months old. Although its really funny when I take them outside or to the dog park and people will see them together and be like 'look at the husky puppies!' and I'm just like well he's a wanna-be-husky so I guess that counts XD

• 1 month later...

For some reason I couldn't find his forum under the other pets and breeds, but once I searched for Cloud I found it :0 anyway just wanted to update you all that today, while Yuki went to Petsmart to get her free puppy bath, Cloud and I went to a nearby metro park and walked around for 2 hours! :D We only ran for about 5 minutes when he wanted to catch up to another dog, and for the most part we just walked around enjoying the park. Its a huge wooded area so I had a 25 ft rope lead for him attached to his regular 6 ft leash so he could really roam around. He found a path to the creek and started playing in the water, was kind of hilarious how he attacked the creek, and as SOON as he jumped out he HAD to roll in the dirt and leaves. Love my muddy pup though, he had so much fun I could tell. He loved the one on one and was jumping around me running on the leash, and he was barking at everyone of course :rolleyes: my little guard dog. It was really funny when we walked into petsmart to pick up Yuki and everyone was like 'WOAH now YOU need a bath!' A few pics of course.

post-8679-13586079084675_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586079080669_thumb.jpg

post-8679-1358607908259_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mobezilla
misspell

• 3 weeks later...

Cloud is such a cutie! Even though he's a different breed he reminds me of my little guy Tenchi in some way :P

Sorry I was checking in and just now saw this comment, I need to enable the email me when I get a post thing rofl! Yeah Tenchi is super cute, I hadn't intended on getting a small dog but Cloud won my heart over. Now I just wish he'd get like 20 pounds bigger to wrestle with Yuki XD Naw, he's fun size <3 Although he's getting neutered in two weeks... hope all goes well with that :)

Sorry I was checking in and just now saw this comment, I need to enable the email me when I get a post thing rofl! Yeah Tenchi is super cute, I hadn't intended on getting a small dog but Cloud won my heart over. Now I just wish he'd get like 20 pounds bigger to wrestle with Yuki XD Naw, he's fun size <3 Although he's getting neutered in two weeks... hope all goes well with that :)

I've always liked little dogs, probably because that's all we had when I was a kid and I didn't get big dogs until I became an adult. Tenchi is a little turd and at 14ish pounds bosses my husky around lol. Tenchi sure doesn't think of himself as a small dog :P And I'm sure all will go fine with the neutering :D

The 'official husky sleeping position' :lolman: there is a thread for this somewhere...

I can't remember exactly' date=' but it is somewhere in 'your settings'[/quote']

Yes thats why I call him my non-husky husky, because he acts so much like one LOL!

And yes I fixed it now, when I first signed up I thought 'I don't want emails all the time bugging me about posts' and now I'm like 'DID SOMEONE POST?!?!' so I enabled it xD

• 3 months later...

Happy birthday Cloud!

Yaaaay! Happy Birthday Cloud!! :D

Did you mummy get you anything nice for your big day?? 

Argh apparently I'm following yet not following my topic because I never got mail when you guys replied. Thanks for the birthday wishes, he got lots of treats and got spoiled. I unfortunately had to work so I didn't have time to take him anywhere but today I plan on taking him to the dog park if they're open and next week I will be spoiling him by taking him places alone since Yuki gets spayed and its the perfect opportunity :)