new here

hi New here hope you enjoy your visits to the site and bet you cant wait to fetch the pup home My advice would be to expect a wild time as when they are pups they are very active and into everything example nooks ate holes in My leather suite rofl but I wouldnt change a moment of our time so enjoy every moment of your pup good or bad times cant wait to see pics tc husky hugs from nooks and best wishes from Meg x

Hi there and welcome to the pack!!! My advise is ask as many questions as you can think of!!! We are all only to happy to help you! IS it a huskamute pup your getting or have u got a mal and are getting a sibe?????

Its a great site, everyone is really friendly and with lots of different experiences to help you out! Get thinking of those questions and get them posted lol

Welcome to the pack. With a mix, you may get some good and some not so good of each breed, or all of the good, or, all of the not so good. Hard to tell until you get the pup home and begin to work with it.

Welcome to the site :)

As others have already said we can't wait to see some pics when you bring your pup home :)

Love the name Storm :up:

For leads - don't get a thing one they snap and fray very easily ;)

Have a brows around the site, ask anything and everything, you will get loads of helpful advice from the members here :)

Looking forward to getting to know you :D

Oh, where are you from?

Ohhhh Leicester!! Im in Nottingham so not toooo far away, check out the "Midlanders groups" Maybe when your new furbaby has had all her jabs we can try to arrange a little meetup for the midlanders! I also have a friend who has a Mal so will try to get her onto the site and to come along to meetups! As everyone has said ask as many questions as you like theres always someone around with some good advise, take hundreds of pics as they grow very fast and enjoy every minute! Oh and yep yep pictures please!! We're picture obsessed here!! :D