Hello from NZ

Hello,

Thanks for the welcome! Im still figuring out how to use this site but anyhu heres our story.

I'm Ashlyne and Juno is my 6.5 months old baby. We werent sure about the breed so I spent months researching huskies and talking to breeders. My bf and I went to visit a breeder and met Junos parents. They were so gentle, loving and friendly, and won us over. The pups were only 2 weeks old at that time so we went back two weeks later to pick one (hardest decision ever). We finally got to bring Juno home when she was 7 weeks old. Since then she has been growing up way to quickly :)

Juno is a grey and white husky with honey coloured ears. She has the most beautiful brown 'eyeline' eyes (but of course I would think that). She is showing all the husky personality traits making her very friendly and energetic. She is also very clumsy and always falling and slipping and sliding into things! She loves going to the beach but doesnt like getting into the water. We live in New Zealand and summer is on its way so we would love to know some fun ways to keep cool.

Hi, Ashlyne and Juno, welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm glad to hear you did your research before getting a husky, you won't be in for any shocks :eek: lol

I use a plastic paddling pool for my two or attach a hose to a pole or wall squirting up in the air like a fountain, the dogs run through it soaking their coats to cool off.

Good luck with whatever you decide, but you MUST show us some pics of your furbaby cooling off in the summer sun! :D

Welcome to the site, reading all the above posts I think you can guess what people want PICTURES:rofl::rofl: . Just one thing with keeping cool, no matter what anyone tells you, (and you probably already know) but never ever shave your Husky:grinning-smiley-003, welcome again...