Sponsor Photo Albums

Marc

Another addition for the site sponsors guys. I have now added the ability to have your own photo albums.

The albums will show within your profile on the forum. :)

To create a new album all you need to do is to visit your profile, then look for the link labelled (add new album) on the left hand sidebar. You will then be able to upload images to that album.

There are choices between types of albums you can create

• Public Album - will be viewable by all visitors
  • Personal Only - visible to contacts/friends and moderators
  • Profile Pictures - used to modify your profile style

Here are a few screenshots from my tests.

post-1-13586062193254_thumb.png

post-1-13586062194413_thumb.png

post-1-13586062195602_thumb.png

post-1-1358606219676_thumb.png

Hmm...Is over 1000 too much? :P lmao!

Bare this in mind.. Its a site photo album. Its not somewhere where you should expect to hold photos on a perminant basis and I will hold no responsibility for their loss. And this is not far fetched either since we have lost a gallery before.

And yeah if they started gettin that high I would certainly have to start thinkin about space usage lol

I have tried loading pics but it doesn't matter how many time i try it doesn't work for me.:confused:........Ron

Odd. You getting any error messages?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bare this in mind.. Its a site photo album. Its not somewhere where you should expect to hold photos on a perminant basis and I will hold no responsibility for their loss. And this is not far fetched either since we have lost a gallery before.

And yeah if they started gettin that high I would certainly have to start thinkin about space usage lol

Haha, well i'll keep that in mind lol

Odd. You getting any error messages?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No Marc it just seems to go into a loop where you can keep trying to load them time and time again:(........Ron

No Marc it just seems to go into a loop where you can keep trying to load them time and time again:(........Ron

Must be something to do with your comp as it works no problems here and at work. What browser you on?

Okey dokey. Soooo dont put my entire husky album on here lmao

Must be something to do with your comp as it works no problems here and at work. What browser you on?

Internet Explorer. It might be my computer as I'm having difficulties loading photos on Photo-bucket. I will swap over to a spare computer later on and try it again. Many thanks Marc.:up:........Ron