Hiya all :)

Takara

Hello Everyone :)

Thank you already for your warm welcome, it is much appreciated, I have no idea how to use forums so I hope I have managed to come to the right place for the introduction! If not please let me know where I should be writing my stuff!

Well.............................we live in the UK (Bristol) and we own the most beautiful (but then I would say that!) husky called Takara :) She is amazing and brings us so very much. She was born 20th January 2009 so is still our little baby :)

I always thought that I could never own a dog mainly because I could not stand the dirt & the mess that comes along with them (It is so annoying being such a tidy freak!) But what I have come to realise is that my little baby is ever so clean and understands my annoying ways!

Also, we have always liked exercise, but she makes me go out in all weathers for her lovely long walks in the evening and it is actually quite fun (at times!) to get wet and dirty with her. We go cycling together, which we all enjoy and she loves running along side us (also it is fab as this form of exercise makes her sleep for ages after!)

She has not got a nasty bone in her body and is great off the lead and recall works for us (may it last forever!) I am a little mad for her and would really like to get one more to keep her company as she is so great with not only other dogs, but children too :)

I hope you all have the same feelings with your little ones as we do with ours and I hope to get to know you all a little better :)

I have tried to attach a picture of her, but I am rubbish with this so will get some help in a mo! xx