New site design - First Impressions

Marc

As you can see we have a complete new design for the forums. You'll also notice that there are bits that are a little flaky here and there, and other bits that dont quite match 'us' ... But we'll sort them.. The forum was a little 'colourless' and it had been said by more than one person, so we have tried to go with a more colourfull approach without losing the 'easy on the eyes' part that is so important when spending time on a forum.

So what your first impressions??

lol .. they aint too small anymore as I increase em ... However on the contrary, if you find something you think could look better then feel free to let me know and I'll make us look as good as we can be

Looks miles better Marc but try it with the same font you have ( Site announcements ) above this post its abit bolder and I think it might look even better.

Like Marc said if there are any ideas to make the board look differant or better even if its just tryed for a while and put back its all good its our fourm so plz have your say and input you never know you might come up with somthing no-one else as and you can sit back and say I did that it was my idea :)