A-Z of pop groups

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm pants at this game but I'll give it a shot anyway, gotta find some better bands than what's currently playing in my earphones......who makes a song about a trampoline?!"  Weirdo's!

.....ok,  obvs, this is for the letter A and as a clue I'll tell you this Is her more recently, hopefully not too easy.....

post-6386-0-67480600-1378801438_thumb.jp

Ok people, who's this?

I'm pants at this game but I'll give it a shot anyway, gotta find some better bands than what's currently playing in my earphones......who makes a song about a trampoline?!"  Weirdo's!

.....ok,  obvs, this is for the letter A and as a clue I'll tell you this Is her more recently, hopefully not too easy.....

attachicon.gifAlanis_Morissette.jpg

Ok people, who's this?

LOL when you use the picture make sure the name isn't the file name of the picture.

OK so it's "god" Alanis Morrisette

OK then Who's This

post-1354-0-97710700-1378803980_thumb.jp

I'm too young to remember them, I just saw an old band with lots of people in them and that's the only thing I could think of! 

edit:  hang on, that's not even an old pic?!  Look at those curtains!  early 90s hairstyle..no, wait, it's definitely older....oh gosh, it's tricky.

Edited by emma1979

I'm too young to remember them, I just saw an old band with lots of people in them and that's the only thing I could think of! 

How do you know it's an old band lookit them haircuts :P

How do you know it's an old band lookit them haircuts :P

yes, that's what I've been toying with, 90s curtains!  Who was it who sang "strawberry fields ?"  and I don't mean the beatles!  northern band, is it them?  lol.

Argh!  driving  me crazy now trying to remember that song, was around 1990 ish maybe a tad earlier, the band were very well known, an indie type band, the song was on the radio all the time and at the end of the chorus it went "strawberry fields forever..." Damn u selective memory!

Edited by emma1979

yes, that's what I've been toying with, 90s curtains!  Who was it who sang "strawberry fields ?"  and I don't mean the beatles!  northern band, is it them?  lol.

Argh!  driving  me crazy now trying to remember that song, was around 1990 ish maybe a tad earlier, the band were very well known, an indie type band, the song was on the radio all the time and at the end of the chorus it went "strawberry fields forever..." Damn u selective memory!

:doglaugh:

I found it!!! and I don't even care that I was wrong!!!!!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DjWpq8Oyoc

ok, seriously now, I'll stop spamming this thread and let someone else take a shot (unless I get the answer first, lol)........just to remind everyone, we're currently looking for a band beginning with the letter b....

post-1354-0-97710700-1378803980.jpeg

Hmmmmm let me see....

the band begins with a 'B'

Candy flip ???????

:lol:

That's not even the worst part, that "really famous band from up north" I couldn't remember wasn't even candy flip, I was talking about James!  I've just given them a whole new song!  Seriously though, I think I've posted too much now, I'll start making this thread too confusing to follow!