Helloooooo All

Hi all, just dropped in to introduce our Huskamute named Maia. Maia is our first Huskamute & we have just rescued her from Many Tears in south Wales. Maia is an ex breeding bitch who is no longer wanted by her breeder :mad: She is only 3 years old, woefully underweight & very timid. She has never been into a house before so everything is new & sometimes scary.

She is making friends with our other 3 rescue pooches. Jess 14 year old Manchester Terrier, Jersey 3 1/2 year old Chocy Lab & George (big boy) 3 year old GSD (who Maia has fallen in love with) :60:

She is having her first visit to our vets on Friday to have her stitches out (after spey) & her final jab. She has currently taken on the role of a draft excluder & is settling in well.

Below are a few pics of our new baby :)

SL371824.jpg

SL371830.jpg

SL371837.jpg

SL371850.jpg

SL371886.jpg

The draft excluder :)

Thanks to Zebedee and her other half (who was fitting a window next door) for pointing us here :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! Welcome on board!! Steve couldn't wait to tell me he'd seen you & described your furbaby, but he didn't do Maia justice - she is BEAUTIFUL! (Suppose he does have his uses! ;) )

He told me about her blue spot in her brown eye - how unusual! Some of the pics show it up .... Steve said you had other dogs, too, a GSD, a lab & the grand-daddy of the pack who rules the roost? Well, let us have a nosey!! We love to see pics on here, I know Steve told you that!!

I believe you were at the Three Sisters at the weekend - let us know when you're next out that way, Myshka & Diesel would LOVE to meet you all! :D

A very big thank you for the wonderful welcome. Pics of the rest of our beautiful pack to follow. I'm such a newbie with forums, hubby is helping me :confused: so apologies if I don't reply too quickly. I'm numb :o

We'll be at the three sisters again on Thursday evening after 6:30pm. Our furbabies would love to meet yours Val :D

Looking forward to it, Lisa & Dave (plus Jess, Jersey, George & Maia) :)

We'll be at the three sisters again on Thursday evening after 6:30pm. Our furbabies would love to meet yours Val :D

Lisa, we won't be able to get there tomorrow, we have a bike meet near Preston at 7.30, so won't have time to walk the dogs at that time .... but PLEASE let us know the next time you're down there, our 2 love it there & would love to meet your pack .... either on this thread or send me a message & we can get the 2 packs together!!