Helloooooo All

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to make it one night next week as we have Steve's kids over this weekend & the car's a tight squeeze with 2 dogs, 2 adults & 3 kids! Sarah, you're traveling furthest, any preference for a day? I can do any evening ... Lisa, can you do most evenings next week?

BTW - anyone else wanna join up for a stroll in the woods & probably a paddle in the lake (the dogs, not the humans!)?

btw Maia performed her very first howl in her new home today, it was amazing & WOW :cool: didn't catch it on video thought, I'll have it charged up & ready for next time WOO HOO:stupid:

Isn't it great when they do their first howl? I just sat amazed at Myshka!! Now I laugh cos I think it's SO cute!!! But definitely ALWAYS have your camera charged when they're around! :D

Meg, the more the merrier, hun! Of course you're more than welcome to come over, just let me know what time you'll be over & I'll get there (I'm not in work, so anytime for me!) Just thinking, it's a fair drive for you, isn't it? Are you in work Thursday or are you coming down in the afternoon?

Aw, I'm looking forward to this mini-mini-meet!