have to muzzle kira!!!

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They make us muzzle pittbulls in Canada with this new foolish Pitbull Ban. Such lunacy, and doesn't do anyone any good. If the dog wants the muzzle off badly enough, it'll get it off. If you're exceptionally lucky the moment it takes to get it off might buy you time to get out of the way.

What about getting Kira registered as a Canine Good Citizen? It's not terribly difficult to pass the test, and then she's able to work as a service / therapy dog as well. I figure if your dog is well behaved enough to work with sick kids and the foggies, then you're probably okay to bring her on a bus. Pretty much just a good way to tell the driver to stick it.

Well if your busdriver is scared of your little baby just tell him that you know of people who take american flat coated retrievers on the bus all the time and they are more like small horse size nevermind a husky which is classed as a medium sized breed not a large breed at all!

Ignorant, small minded people are the worst! Its these ignorant gossip spreading baffoons that should be muzzled so they cant say such malistious things IMO!!!

Any dog can be a good citizen or a therapy dog. As others have said huskies are classed as a medium sized dog not a large breed. With the dangerous dog act if anyone feels frightened or scared of your dog they can repot it (silly i know) but if your dog is well behaved i can't see how they can inforce such a rule about muzzles!

my bus driver told me today that im gunna have to muzzle kira soon as shes a 'large breed' and it worries people... TBH if i see a muzzled dog im gunna be more wary of it than an unmuzzled one arent you?? think my driver may have read the dangerous breeds thing

siberians are a medium sized breed. a muzzled dog would make me very wary.

as long as she has no issues with food or personal space then she shouldnt be a problem.