have to muzzle kira!!!

Sid_Wolf

my bus driver told me today that im gunna have to muzzle kira soon as shes a 'large breed' and it worries people... TBH if i see a muzzled dog im gunna be more wary of it than an unmuzzled one arent you?? think my driver may have read the dangerous breeds thing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dog should be muzzled just because it is a large breed that is rubbish! You need to consider your dogs nature, not other peoples perception of her! If people are worried then simple trhey should stay away, however if you feel she needs to be muzzled then that is an entirely different situation! :)

Are dogs allowed on the bus? Check with the bus company, and if they are, then theres no problem. However, if the drivers are just letting you bring the dog on the bus, then I wouldn't want to p him off so that he won't let you on anymore. Could you put a halti or dogmatic on? In Ireland there is a law that certain breeds have to be muzzled, and a lot of people put haltis on them, which dog wardens generally accept.

Omg do not get me started on this cause we have it all the effin time! There is no rule on taking any size breed dog on the bus its just the bus drives discretion or choice and sadly most of the time you will get some plank that thinks you are walking on with a warewolf then a siberian husky! X x x