New Members

Hi just want to introduce myself, Helen, my other half Lee and of course our two beautiful huskies Blitzen and Yakute.

We got the boys 6 months ago and there now coming up to 7 1/2 months. They're great but hard work! I've had dogs before but nothing like these two and I've come to understand huskies are a breed on their own! Blitzen and Yakute are brothers and on the one hand they keep each other entertained but on the other they run round the house like mad things! They tend to fight often but mostly play fight. We have had the occasional cut as well when things go too far. At this point Lee becomes Alpha! Blitzen is very similar markings to Blaze whereas Yakute is a black and white and has a very distinctive mask.

Be good to chat and ask others who know what best to do and what not to do at any cost. We've made some mistakes along the way (harness as it looks good - now back to collar!) but would like to get it right with the right support from those who know!

Bye for now

Helen

Hiya, Helen,Lee, Blitzen and Yakute :wave:

Great to have you on board! Feel free to have a good look round the forum, it may answer some questions you have or even cover things you hadn't thought of!

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing pics of your furbabies!! xx

Hi Helen. You are gonna love this site. It is the best. Folks here are so helpful, and have a lot of great ideas and helpful advice. And yes, we love pictures.