Question what is

Laska

Hi all

What defines a husky . i ask this because when im asked what kind of dog is storm i say malamute but then they say WHAAA with a puzzled faace then i have to explain . so my question is can you class malamutes as a husky type dog as it will be alot easier for me to just say she is a husky.

Thx

post-448-13585943881894_thumb.jpg

why is it that kids seem to get kiras breed right more than adults??? most adults ask if shes a shepherd!! :eek:

I run into the same thing. I am so impressed how many kids know that my guys are huskies (last week, one young man even corrrected his younger brother, saying, "It's a siberian husky!" Even though the kids seem to get it right more often than the adults, I've never had any blatantly stupid inquiries; most folks are very curious and very interested in learning more about them. Especially when they sing or belt out a good "wooooowrahrahrahrawr" in public places. For some reason, that always turns lots of heads!