Info/pics of certain KC sibes

Ratfin

Hi all,

Finally got Nikos KC papers through today, nearly 10months after being promised theyd been sent! God knows what she was playing at.

Anyway got the 5th gen pedigree family tree certificate and my wife wants to see how many of his relatives/descendents we can get some info or pics of.

Ive found quite a few on the internet, mainly from the 80s.

Ones inparticular im looking for;

Rajarani Eyes Of Ice

Arcticstar Mercedes

Here Comes Trouble

Ive found there names on the web, come up quite often so im guessing quite common breed lines, bit of a long shot really but just thought id ask! :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

here comes trouble was ices father and ice was born on 20-11-06 registered on 15/12/2006 on ices registration certificate it has the breeder as Mrs K J Evans also have hip scores and eye results for 2000 for here comes trouble

just noticed also have raj eyes of ice on ices papers lol

Myshka is a descendant of Rajarani Eyes Of Ice, he is her great, great, great grandfather ... there are lots of the Rajarani line in her family tree .... Rajarani Eyes Of Ice was mated with Rajarani Keasha Girl

OMG I have Rajarani kesha girl on the certs.....:D There is so many Rajarani names on Grey's certs.

yeah, we have 6 from the Rajarani kennels in her ancestry .... just looked into that link, Ice (thanks for that, rep added) made interesting reading, Rajarani Eyes of Ice wasn't mentioned but Vesna Nada, their first husky, is there, as is Rajarani Krystal Shimmer who are both also in Myshka's ancestry..

micha has the following rajarani

prince of darkness (a champion apparently)

eyes of ice

keasha girl

the ice dancer

snowchancer

ice king over kwiguk

the thing to be wary of is that apparently a lot of pedigrees have good names in them (like rajarani) when they are are not related.

also i noticed in michas line, that the mother of her great grand parents are the same, so 1/2 brother and sister.

also daz whiter than white

Daz whiter than white was a very busy boy !!!!!!!!!!!! He`s on loads of pedigrees!!!!!!!!!! He`s on NEO`S twice with DREAM OF SIAM and once with WYPHURST ROSIE. Check out NEO`S blood lines theres a copy in my pics in the gallery ..... interesting to know how many are similar...:grinning-smiley-003

maybe that explains why Myshka & Gizmo look alike! Mary, think you can count yourself in with Krystal Shimmer, Grey is another pea outta the same pod!! :P

Never really looked this deeply into Myshka's past before! I'm fascinated now!!

OMG!!! I Have Rajarani Krystal Shimmer aswell, I also have Lady shura of Rajarani, Rajarani kiska of kazachye , Rajarani shipoochi by skimarque, Rajarani kandihar, Rajarani keasha girl.

I also have Dazwhiter than white. will have to show you the certs at one of the meet ups :D