Fancy a MCcurry!?

Big Mac! more like a fupping Tic Tac! i remember that use to be the Burger of all Burgers it seems to shrink every god damn year!!

Fillet of Fish, probably the nicest Burger MD's do, but for the love of god where do they fillet the fish from! the poxy Tail, have you seen the size of it? i have picked bigger bit of food out of my teeth!!!!

Fries, where the hell is the potato they are like eating crisps! hard and crunchy, and i always thought it was "would you like some salt with your chips"! not do you want chips with your salt! have you seen it? straight out of the fryer into this tray into a paper bag and they are already covered in salt! i might not want fuppin salt!!!!

Summer specials, every year they do some kind of special with some stupid name like the bronco belly buster, well have you seen them SPECIALS SPECIALS your having a laugh! they are about as special as my first fart of the day! special to yourself but not anyone else, if you think the burgers they already have are rubbery! these will astound you! i swear councils could use them to rub Graffiti of walls like a giant eraser.!

Milkshakes, well what can i say MD's saving grace, there food may be Crap but damn are there Milkshakes good...

Milkshakes, well what can i say MD's saving grace, there food may be Crap but damn are there Milkshakes good...

Not any more their not :(

They have changed them! No longer the thick shakes they used to do, that we loved, when you had to wait 20 mins before you could get it up the straw. No, now they are full of air and leave it standing for a bit and you end up with 2 inch of mush in the bottom of the cup.

Was the ONLY thing I really liked from McD's, and now they gone down the pan, I really don't have a reason to go in now.

Not any more their not :(

They have changed them! No longer the thick shakes they used to do, that we loved, when you had to wait 20 mins before you could get it up the straw. No, now they are full of air and leave it standing for a bit and you end up with 2 inch of mush in the bottom of the cup.

Was the ONLY thing I really liked from McD's, and now they gone down the pan, I really don't have a reason to go in now.

God damit!

and to top it all of with the place, the new colour decor! what the hell were they thinking! you use to walk out of MD's feeling sick cause of the crap you just ate! now you feel sick just looking at the place makes my eyes go all funny...............